REACH TOURISTS AND BUSINESS TRAVELERS
Published in partnership with the Syracuse Convention & Visitors Bureau, this quarterly guide is distributed:
- In-room at 190 hotels, motels and inns across Central New York
- Information centers and tourism offices
- Travel agencies and tour operators
- Convention delegates and visitor inquiries
- Relocation kits from companies and realtors
It’s also online at syracuse.com, which is Central New York’s most popular local news and information site — and VisitSyracuse.org, which is the official site of the Syracuse Convention & Visitors Bureau.
With articles, pictures, maps and more, this publication welcomes and encourages visitors to discover and experience shopping, dining, arts, entertainment, sports, and more — from the excitement of downtown Syracuse to the charm of our historic villages.
- Spring Issue (distributed March through May)
- Summer Issue (distributed June through August)
- Fall Issue (distributed August through October)
- Winter Issue (distributed November through February)
For each issue, 60,000 copies are printed. Deadlines are approximately five weeks prior to publication.
For digital file requirements, and ad sizes, go to Ad Specs.
Contact Bridget Cerrone for more information at 315-470-6019 or email@example.com.