Leaders of Central New York
As Central New York’s largest digital media company, Syracuse Media Group is leading the transformation of Central New York’s media landscape. From web and mobile, search and social, to newspapers, magazines and more — our family of trusted brands is changing the way Central New Yorkers live, work and play.
Our flagship brands are syracuse.com, the leading website in the region, and The Post-Standard, which has served the community since 1829. New to our product line is NewYorkUpstate.com, a travel and tourism product for Upstate New York travelers. And, we also publish the area’s premier upscale, lifestyle magazine, The Good Life, Central New York, and other niche publications such as the Visitor’s Guide. Our full line of apps contain the same trusted content from our printed pages and are easily accessible anywhere, anytime.
- Syracuse.com is named the #1 Local Newspaper Website In America – 2 years running (Based on 7 day & 30 day local market penetration)
- Syracuse.com averages 4.5 Million Visitors Monthly and growing
- Syracuse.com Visitors consuming more than 39 Million pages of Local & National News, Sports and Entertainment content each month
- The Post-Standard Sunday newspaper is ranked 3rd in America among Local Sunday newspapers – Reaching 42% of the Syracuse market
- The Post Standard (Print and e-Edition) reaches close to half of all adults (18+) within the Syracuse 7-County DMA every week
Source (for all): Nielsen(Scarborough) INA Newspaper Penetration Report R2 ‘14